The Russians are coming, the Russians are here!
All the Russian troops that came with the 1812 Retreat from Moscow purchase are now painted.
 |
| In the foreground French infantry trudge down the road while chased by the Russians. On the right French lancers try to slow down the Cossack horde. |
 |
| Cossack horde |
 |
| Russian line, just as cold and miserable as the French. |
 |
| Russian Jagers taking pot shots at the French column. |
Well, that is all the painting and terrain completed for the 1812 Retreat from Moscow campaign. Now to play the game! I just have to clear the table of another project, print out the campaign documents, and then off we go to see if I can make it out of Russia alive!
Game time!
ReplyDeleteSoon I hope!
DeleteHi Ben,
ReplyDeleteThat Cossack horde looks proper menacing coming down the road, and the snow terrain sets the freezing 1812 atmosphere brilliantly.
All the best, Andy
Thanks Andy. I am happy how the Cossacks turned out.
DeleteHi Ben, I'm going to enjoy this.
ReplyDeleteMe too Norm. As long as I can make it through the first scenario 😂
DeleteNicely done, looking forward to seeing how the game goes.
ReplyDeleteThanks Donnie.
DeleteLooks great Ben, look forward to seeing some game play!
ReplyDeleteThanks Captain. Not long I hope!
DeleteLooks great. Can't wait for the AAR.
ReplyDeleteThank you sir!
DeleteExcellent work, Ben. I look forward to your battle reports.
ReplyDeleteThanks Richard. I have setup the first scenario.
DeleteWell done Ben. That looks great—and bloody cold!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
Thanks James. Very cold here today 11°c and a freezing wind.... proper penguin weather 😂
DeleteLooks great, lovely looking cossacks!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Thanks Iain.
DeleteAnd don't they look grand, well done Ben!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ray. Not quite as fearsome as yours but scary enough!
DeleteI must have missed this post earlier Ben....these look great!
ReplyDeleteNo worries Keith. Thanks very much.
Delete