Saturday 10 December 2022

Space Rangers - Lost in Space

Apologies to all my readers for the lack of posts over the past few months. I have been doing stuff - not much - and will start to post again more regularly - I hope.

Following on from my post in June on the Space Ranger air support the toys went on sale so I got some more 😁 . This one I decided to turn into some terrain. This was done a month ago but I was prompted to post it as my daughter bought me a light box from Aldi. Thanks Alex!


Not all Space Rangers get to make it home. This one crash landed somewhere and his emergency beacon was never activated as his energy source was empty.

Softer light

Brighter light

You can take phots from the top too!

Hollywood white teeth.

and a out of focus different view.

I did not try much painting as I would probably make it worse. Just a simple job with some rocks from a nearby car park. The figure comes with the plane and the skull came from my 28mm skeleton bits.

13 comments:

  1. Great looking piece of scenery Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Xenos Rampant has renewed my interest in sci-fi so I should get back into making some suitable terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Ben - look forward to seeing more posts in 2023 of your figures and games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, Disney after dark going on here.
    Pretty nice job. The dead ranger is slightly spooky. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking derelict ship and former crew member, I guess he got beyond infinity!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ben I like the tech pieces near the ship. He has been desperately trying to phone home.

    ReplyDelete