Sunday 3 May 2020

Springfield 40k - Duff Brewatorium

A long time ago I started to think about making a 40k city inspired by the Simpsons Springfield.

Like most of my projects it takes a least 5 years to get going but it has finally come to fruition.

Here is the first terrain square the Duff Brewatorium (I have to use proper 40k spelling) and Duff Man figure as well.

I have to thank a few people for this one. My daughter Alex who bought me the blimp to add to the scenery and my nephew Morgan who bought me the Sanguinary Priest figure, that after some head scratching, finally inspiration hit and it became Duff Man.

The whole thing.

Brewatorium ruins

Duff Man and his esky full of Duff - Duff Man is festooned with bottle openers.
Duff delivery truck

Duff Blimp

A different angle on everything
A close up of Duff Man -  a goblet of Duff in his right hand, a six pack of Duff in his left, two emergency cans of Duff on his belt and his magical eskies

Duff Man counts as dangerous terrain. Any model moving within 20cm of Duff Man or one of his eskies must roll for a hit, if they do not save, they are presumed lost for this battle, joining Duff Man and drinking some of that wonderful Duff.

Inspiration from the Simpsons



No comments:

Post a Comment