Some more British Napoleonics roll off the painting desk.
One unit of Dragoons, one of Household Cavalry and five commanders
![]() |
| Dragoons heading left |
![]() |
| Dragoons wheeling right |
![]() |
| Bunch of commanders ready to lead everyone to a glorious victory or epic defeat. On the left the newly promoted horse artillery outrider. |
![]() |
| Household cavalry .... black horses except for the bugler who has a white horse. See I do do some internet research. I presume the bugler has a distinctive horse so that the enemy shoots him 😮😁 |
![]() |
| Another view. |
I might have to increase the amount of flock on the bases.
List of figures and units. All Pendraken figures, as are the flags.
Figure
Number Type Units Percentage completed
180 Line Infantry 6x30 0%
32 Light Infantry 2x12 0%
30 Rifles 1x30 0%
15 Household Cavalry 1x15 100%
30 Dragoons 2x15 50%
3+12 Line Artillery & crew 3 100%
3+12 Horse Artillery & Crew 3 100%
2+8 Horse Artillery 2 100%
5 Commanders 5 100%
6 Wellington with aides 1 0%
32 Light Infantry 2x12 0%
30 Rifles 1x30 0%
15 Household Cavalry 1x15 100%
30 Dragoons 2x15 50%
3+12 Line Artillery & crew 3 100%
3+12 Horse Artillery & Crew 3 100%
2+8 Horse Artillery 2 100%
5 Commanders 5 100%
6 Wellington with aides 1 0%
Some done but still a lot more to do. Maybe by Christmas but I doubt it.





Excellent looking Cavalry Ben. Pendraken do make some great little figures.
ReplyDeleteThey're handsome!
ReplyDelete